Hi guys,
I just started a Twitch Service and there is no better way to prove it`s legit than to give some free.
I decided that then giving some followers out completly free, I will hold a contest that helps me too. All you have to do is wear this signature for 1 week and you are eligible. One week from today I will close this thread and I will random.org numbers, your lucky number being your post number.
SIGS :
Upgraded members :
![[Image: BtW2aQQ.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_ubJkJk1t5l0fWyxAWggj1ySlQ6u745lK2maDl5sMDameF0gpy6eqcV0xJZDaU2RigpLsbICEgzEg=s0-d)
Non-upgraded members :
Twitch Service | LIVE VIEWS | FOLLOWERS | CHANNEL HITS | CHEAP !
After wearing the sig just post here. We will check on the sigs frequently and if you do not wear it, you will be disqualified.
May the odds be ever in your favor.
I just started a Twitch Service and there is no better way to prove it`s legit than to give some free.
I decided that then giving some followers out completly free, I will hold a contest that helps me too. All you have to do is wear this signature for 1 week and you are eligible. One week from today I will close this thread and I will random.org numbers, your lucky number being your post number.
SIGS :
Upgraded members :
Code:
[align=center]
[url=http://ift.tt/1rpaQL1]
[/align] Non-upgraded members :
Twitch Service | LIVE VIEWS | FOLLOWERS | CHANNEL HITS | CHEAP !
Code:
[align=center][url=http://ift.tt/1rpaOD6 Service[/color] | LIVE VIEWS | FOLLOWERS | CHANNEL HITS | CHEAP ![/b][/size][/url][/align] After wearing the sig just post here. We will check on the sigs frequently and if you do not wear it, you will be disqualified.
May the odds be ever in your favor.
No comments:
Post a Comment