Hey everyone,
I'm having a rather noobish question, but I wonder when you crack WPA
it always measure the speed with hashes per second. So I wonder what the topic says, is each hash one word when you are cracking?
Also I'd like to say I got a pretty good number with my new graphic card
146 kH/s with MSI GTX 970 Gaming.
My older card only made around 35,000 Hashes per second. (Radeon HD 7850)
GTX 970 kicks ass !
I'm having a rather noobish question, but I wonder when you crack WPA
it always measure the speed with hashes per second. So I wonder what the topic says, is each hash one word when you are cracking?
Also I'd like to say I got a pretty good number with my new graphic card
146 kH/s with MSI GTX 970 Gaming.
My older card only made around 35,000 Hashes per second. (Radeon HD 7850)
GTX 970 kicks ass !
No comments:
Post a Comment