So I am running Linux Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr LTS. I was on steam yestaerday and my friend kept spamming my chat with jarate pictures fromt team fortress 2 as he did so many times on my phone. So I said that if I wanted to I could find out his ip and plant a batch format virus. He texted me to do my worst. Well I dont really know how to trace his ip and i dont have the virus. So i just want to scare him by finding his ip adrees and ask him to look up what it is. I dont want to harm him or his systems in any way. I just want to scare him so that he stops spammng me in every chat he can. SO um his profile name is ☣ZombieHydran☣
Thats what it says when im chatting to him through steam thnx!
And please tell me how u did it if ur running the same os ans me.
PEACE!
Thats what it says when im chatting to him through steam thnx!
And please tell me how u did it if ur running the same os ans me.
PEACE!
No comments:
Post a Comment