Hello ,
I have read in this section about people having trouble finding the right Wireless driver for their USB wireless usb devices .
any recommended Wireless device that can reach long distances "talking about 4KM if possible" outdoor antenna.
another important question guys :
\If my wireless device which has a good signal power can see all networks in range , will the "Target" Access point need to be same power as my Network strength ? or is it possible for my Wireless device to handle that traffic sent\received to that AP with no lag ?
I will appreciate any kind of help .
thanks for you all
I have read in this section about people having trouble finding the right Wireless driver for their USB wireless usb devices .
any recommended Wireless device that can reach long distances "talking about 4KM if possible" outdoor antenna.
another important question guys :
\If my wireless device which has a good signal power can see all networks in range , will the "Target" Access point need to be same power as my Network strength ? or is it possible for my Wireless device to handle that traffic sent\received to that AP with no lag ?
I will appreciate any kind of help .
thanks for you all
No comments:
Post a Comment