Saturday, October 25, 2014

500x NETFLIX | ALL MEMBERS | WORTH $100 | 5x MONEYPWN EBOOK

[Image: 9MVYH6M.png]

Hello HF, today I will hold a contest that will last for two weeks where you can win 5x my just released ebook and a ton of netflixes.



How to participate

Participating is simple. If you're an upgraded member you need to wear this signature for two weeks:


Code:

[align=center][url=http://ift.tt/1oGIyAn]


Please don't put any other text in your signature as it removes a bit of the image.

Preview:

[Image: 9MVYH6M.png]



If you aren't an upgraded member you can wear this signature for two weeks:


Code:

[align=center][url=http://ift.tt/1uVbjpt - [i]Make money, not bullshit[/i] - Now $15 - Make upto $100 per day - Unsaturable - Click here![/color][/size][/url][/align]




Preview:

MoneyPwn - Make money, not bullshit - Now $15 - Make upto $100 per day - Unsaturable - Click here!





The last thing you will have to do is leave a reply on THIS thread so I know you're participating and it will keep the contest alive.



Prizes

There are a ton of prizes here mostly existing of Netflix accounts. I will be giving away 5 copies of my new ebook and upto 500 Netflix accounts.



When 10 people participate I will give away 1 ebook to someone and 5 Netflix accounts to someone. This will double every 10 posts until we reach 50 people meaning I will give away 5 ebooks to people participating & giveaway 5 Netflix accounts to 5 people. When we reach a hundred people participating I will give away 100 accounts to a lucky person and the rest to random people in the thread. This will almost certainly grant you a free Netflix.

The Netflixes accounts were given to me by a sponsor. They aren't from a bought Netflix generator of some sort

No comments:

Post a Comment