Pretty much identical issue to scam report here: http://ift.tt/1pIWIgK
Dstat will be posted soon here:
Bought his API, hoping for the advertised power, is down 90% of the time, and when its up, it gets a fraction of what was promised. Promises 10Gbps TN+, we got like 40Mbps with 1 attack running, even if its a shared node, this is fucking ridiculous.
User profile: http://ift.tt/1qlBzJi
---
Just like the other scam report above, all he does is make excuses about "packet filtering" and how its not his fault....Whatever. I was patient for way to long.
Here is the skype convo providing the shit he said:
Tells me I am the only when having problems, when obviously he is lying
![[Image: ef5acc91a2a0a6fbd994b69afdcdfd57.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tXCqO1Evt3HjxuaA4R1F95Jlsvhn-MZYSyGKaPFFVjZuWB6LnoPEW2W_ItS-crk-ZAAFAlBOkRrg=s0-d)
![[Image: 79cd0eb3245e9b0533578d8bbc49c3f2.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uvVgss-5N_oaDFy1vjJ_KuSKjycSgLp-huc6NeQX6s8wVqak1cu_m6ZEG6DrJg7tUl_Asrfm56Eg=s0-d)
![[Image: b76c5f43ec6eaeb8786c48080a35c773.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tWRWaBb2mCWCxhVq3po6RL9rd6zGMExz85rw6tOiuDFmtuYyJsWbaDHBlh-X6K2tP6L4V7Yz7-=s0-d)
He then failed to hit me offline even though it worked before, and said packets are being filtered...FML, I charged back on this fool.
Dstat will be posted soon here:
Bought his API, hoping for the advertised power, is down 90% of the time, and when its up, it gets a fraction of what was promised. Promises 10Gbps TN+, we got like 40Mbps with 1 attack running, even if its a shared node, this is fucking ridiculous.
User profile: http://ift.tt/1qlBzJi
---
Just like the other scam report above, all he does is make excuses about "packet filtering" and how its not his fault....Whatever. I was patient for way to long.
Here is the skype convo providing the shit he said:
Tells me I am the only when having problems, when obviously he is lying
He then failed to hit me offline even though it worked before, and said packets are being filtered...FML, I charged back on this fool.
No comments:
Post a Comment