I need some help guys I bought a tool from another forum, and I think I've been infected, atm I'm writing from a spare laptop, I'm not going to turn on my computer although he may have got what he wanted from it already. 
I have the file that he sent me if anyone can check it out and see if it's a virus? Apparently it's got false positives but I'm not sure! Please someone help!
In the mean time I am going to Factory Restore my computer. I think that's the best thing for me to do as of right now.
Also I don't want to go on that computer because he'll be able to take more stuff from me. I'm changing my account details for things right now.
I have the file that he sent me if anyone can check it out and see if it's a virus? Apparently it's got false positives but I'm not sure! Please someone help!
In the mean time I am going to Factory Restore my computer. I think that's the best thing for me to do as of right now.
Also I don't want to go on that computer because he'll be able to take more stuff from me. I'm changing my account details for things right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment